Clinical Counseling & Therapy
Please be advised that JFS does not provide emergency or crisis services. If you are experiencing a life threatening or other crisis situation, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For other crisis/emergency resources, please click here.
At some point in life, many people struggle with stressful situations they feel they can’t resolve by themselves. Using a person-centered approach, Jewish Family Services’ therapists work through these challenges to provide you with a sense of control over your life and the challenges it brings. Whether you are facing anxiety, depression, unemployment or any other life changes, our goal is to provide you with a culturally competent, compassionate and faith-sensitive therapy.
- JFS provides professional clinical counseling and therapy to individuals through all stages of life.
- Therapy and counseling are provided by Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Clinical services are provided on an affordable sliding scale.
- Using a wide range of therapeutic methods, we assess your needs and create a plan to work through challenges.
To set up an appointment for an adult, please call or email:
- Limor Schwartz, MSW, LCSW at 919-676-2200 ext. 120, Limor.Schwartz@ShalomRaleigh.org
- Veronica Kemeny, MSW, LCSW at 919-676-2200 ext. 123, firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to request services online.
To set up an appointment for a child/teen, please call or email: